Monday, June 30, 2008

new cards

I recently ran out of my original buisness cards so i decided to make new ones. yes! (does a little dance) I have always loved playing around with my microsoft digital image suite 2006, trying new things, make cards, fixing my pictures, oh and I just discovered I can make awesome picture slideshows. so kool! but thats another story.
It is very hard trying to pick out the perfect design for your buisness card it took me a couple of days but i came out with something I think is very pretty. let me know what you think of it and if you think I could do something else.


I used a picture my husband recently took of me in my new mermaid wreath, one of the new plumeria hair pin, and one of the butterfly hairclips I have made.
put some lovely swirling letters and tada! a buiness card to send with my purchases.

No comments: